PRODEM, a leader in the excavator attachments market, has today launched their new range – the PSB Rotary Screening Buckets to the construction industry.
The competitively priced but high quality PSB-R series is ideal for waste material selection on demolition sites. It is also perfect for aggregate recovery on construction and building renovation sites, organic waste separation in landfill sites, filling containment cages, covering pipes in pipeline works, and much more.
With nine models available, the PRODEM PSB-R range is suitable for use on excavators weighing 2.5-75T and allows the in-situ usage of otherwise wasted materials, thereby keeping costs down.
The design features an exclusive inlet profile to better facilitate material loading and the PSB120R upwards also features a tapered bottom to increase the screening surface and maximise productivity. Other design features include:
- integrated high pressure relief valve to protect against pressure peaks;
- frame protection for hydraulic components with easy access for inspections;
- a 4-piece interchangeable screening net, making replacement quick and easy;
- double turn bearing to support the screening bucket;
- a fully protected drum limiting wear from the elements; and
- bolt on wear edges making replacement simple, reducing down time and maximising productivity.
It is also available in a wheel-loader version.
“In launching the PSB-R range of Rotary Screening Buckets, PRODEM is showing customers their commitment to helping them make their businesses as productive and cost effective as possible.
“Reuse and recycle is becoming something of a mantra in the construction industry and PRODEM wants to make this as easy to do as possible.” commented Director Matthew Bastable.
The full range of PRODEM attachments can be seen here.
For more information on the new range, or any other of the PRODEM attachments, call BPH Attachments (the sole UK Importers of PRODEM) on 0845 017 6972.